On certain areas of the site when users register, request information or a response, sign up for mailing lists or apply for jobs, 360renos will collect personally-identifiable information or "Personal Info". The personally-identifiable information collected may include, without limitation, your access ID/password, company or school affiliations, and contact information (names, mailing and e-mail addresses, phone/ fax numbers).
360renos uses your Personal Info to fulfill your requests for information, to process your requests to receive email newletters, and to review and consider any employment-related inquiries that you may submit. We may keep any of your Personal Info on file and use it to contact you for recruiting purposes. 360renos may also use Personal Info in analyzing Site user behavior in order to measure interest in specific items posted on our Site. The e-mail addresses provided at registration allow 360renos to send e-mail to individuals based on the areas of interest that they indicate during the registration process. 360renos uses Personal Info collected from cookies and IP addresses as described below.
360renos will not intentionally disclose (and will take commercially reasonable steps to prevent the accidental disclosure of) your Personal Info to third parties, whether for such third parties' marketing purposes or otherwise, subject only to the following five exceptions:
1. 360renos may disclose your Personal Info to third parties as required or permitted by the laws, rules, and regulations of any nation, state, or other applicable jurisdiction;
2. 360renos may disclose your Personal Info to third parties who deliver information from us to you for the purpose of performing such delivery;
3. 360renos may disclose your Personal Info if, in connection with submitting the information, you consent to such disclosure;
4. 360renos may disclose contact information for you in response to inquiries by bona-fide rights owners in connection with allegations of infringement of copyright or other proprietary rights arising from information you have posted on the Site or otherwise provided to 360renos;
5. If 360renos and/or any of its affiliates merges with or sells substantially all of its assets or a majority of its equity to a third party, information collected by 360renos or such affiliates on their Web sites may be disclosed to and owned by the merged entity or third party.
360renos has implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect Personal Info from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Only authorized 360renos personnel are provided access to Personal Info, and these employees are required to treat this information as confidential. Despite these precautions, 360renos cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will not obtain access to your Personal Info.